Oral health care for infants and children are equally as important as they are for adults.
Our children - the best gift from God given in our hands to protect in all possible ways.
At Kamala Dental Speciality Hospital, we give a lot of importance to the most loved ones, respecting all your feelings and concerns towards them.
Pediatric patients are children aged from 0 -12 years of age up to the eruption of all their permanent adult teeth and like our elderly, they require constant care, affection and attention when it comes to their oral care also.
Children begin to get their baby teeth during the first 6 months of life. By age 6 or 7 years, they start to lose their first set of teeth, which eventually are replaced by secondary, permanent teeth. Without proper dental care, children face possible oral decay and disease that can cause a lot of pain, swelling and complications. Today, early childhood dental caries - an infectious disease - is 5 times more common in children than asthma.
There are numerous ways to prevent early childhood caries by the mother herself during their infancy, even before their very first teeth erupt. Using a soft wet muslin cloth to wipe the inside of the mouth along the gums immediately following feeding can do wonders in preventing the occurrence of such damaging cavities in milk teeth. Bring your children to Kamala Dental Specialty hospital for proper care and advices.
Premature loss of their milk teeth can also cause alterations in eruption of their permanent secondary teeth in alignment and compromise in their functioning and aesthetics.
Kamala Dental Specialty Hospital caters to the needs of all children and their parents with deliberate care and special attention to all their challenges.
At Kamala Dental Specialty Hospital, we offer the following services to your little ones:
1. Preventive Dental care by advocating Fluoride treatment
2. Rampant Caries Management implemented in Nursing Bottle Caries situations.
3. Pulpectomy and Pulpotomy procedures for management of deep carious teeth.
4. Preformed crowns such as stainless-steel crowns for posteriors milk teeth and Strip Crowns for Anterior milk teeth.
5. Space maintainers are given in missing milk teeth conditions
6. Habit breakers are employed for thumb sucking, tongue thrusting and mouth breathing habits to prevent malalignment of permanent teeth.
7. Sleep Dentistry implied only for non-co-operative and overtly anxious children.