Kamala Dental is a training centre for dental surgeons to enhance the quality of practice with upgradation of knowledge in the field of dentistry.
Institute For Implants And Clinical Dentistry
Continuing Dental Education @ Kamala Dental
Dr. Segin Chandran and his team provide continuing education and hands on training for Dental surgeons and supporting staff under the banner IICD (Institute for Implants and Clinical Dentistry) conceptualized for dental education at affordable cost and to enhance quality of dental practice.
Well experienced faculty and fully equipped training centers are hallmark of training at IICD. Quality education in all branches of dentistry and Implantology with hands on training leading to certification was started in 2009 and still continuing
Short term courses and one-year fellowship programs are successfully conducted by IICD in different centers including Kamala Dental Specialty Hospital Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India.
Institute For Implants And Clinical Dentistry.
- Training for Dental Surgeons
- Training for Dental Assistants
- Orthodontics for General Dentists
- Rotary Endodontic Training programme
- Dental Implant Training programme
- Hard Tissue and Soft Tissue Laser Training Programme
- Cosmetic Dentistry Training Programmes
- Minor Surgery Training Programmes