A new era has started along with the widespread of COVID-19. The world is shifting its phase from the busy crowded daily routines to WORK FROM HOME. Adjusting to new daily routines means compromising in many personal hygiene oriented activities which includes DENTAL HYGIENE.
So let’s BRUSH UP some changes, so that we keep smiling even under the mask
- Washing hands: Before we even start to focus on dental hygiene, a little bit of sanitizing is a must
- Brush twice: Make sure you reach all the blind spots.
- Floss once a day: This helps to remove all kinds of bacteria and plague. It also helps to keep your gums and teeth healthy
- Using mouthwash: Mouthwash prevents gingivitis and gum diseases by killing the bacteria that would otherwise infect the dental sockets and gums
- Limiting the use of carbonated and sugary drinks: Every time you take sip of soda there is a 20 minute acid attack on your teeth. Most soda based drinkables contain phosphoric and citric acid which are both highly damaging to your oral health.
- Avoid smoking and use of all kinds of tobacco products: Smoking and use of tobacco products will lead to major dental issues starting from bad breath, tooth discoloration, increase build up of tartar and plaque on the teeth and also the risk of leukoplakia and white patches inside the mouth
With routine visits to your dentist and good oral hygiene, your teeth should last a lifetime, as they were designed to do. To help you do that a team of professionally skilled and expert doctors is always at your disposal here at Kamala Dental Specialty Hospital. So what are you waiting for? Make your appointment today itself !!!!